Thursday, February 24, 2011

Running in the Rain!

Today I was able to tally a 76 minute run and I also managed to get myself caught in a major downpour but overall it was FUN!  The rain was intense but very calming too.  I have not been able to run in the rain much this year in Oklahoma because it really has not rained much.  If we have the forecast for rain, the clouds usually just float on by ignoring the fact that we need some rain. If you haven't kept up to date with the weather in Oklahoma, Norman and many other places in Oklahoma have been in a slight drought.  The snowstorm and the rain we are getting today have made a suitable contribution towards helping this drought deficit we have dealt with for much of the year.

Anyway, another solid run in the books, I took the East Lindsey hills to Robinson then cut over and ran in Hall Park and ran through Hallbrooke homes.  Then I took the path on 12th back to the apartment. It was a nice easy day since my legs are a little tired.  My pace did get going until  I hit the 30 minute mark in my run. Rain Rain Rain Rain.  Do not go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment