Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Snow Run in a Blizzard...well Kinda

Total time: 74 mins

Total Mileage: 12.4 miles

I began my run in the snow!  The whole morning, there was the forecast for snow showers. Well, it snowed all day and night. We ended up with 4-5 additional inches of snow on the roads.  My run took me through Summit Lakes out onto 36th street. I ran through the snow and by the end of the turn-around, I decided to head through Hall Park.  I say some guys running together through the snow together.  The visibility was getting worse and the snow just kept on coming and coming. I saw a four car wreck and thought to myself I need to get back before the blizzard eats me up.

The run was great for a snow run but I was glad to make it back just as it was getting dark.
Next week's training is going to be back to normal without all the crazy snow we had this past week.  I hope at least that the roads will be okay since there is more snow forecast for the beginning of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment