Thursday, February 17, 2011

Full Moon Rising=Recovery Run

I ran after class after a splendid day where the weather was in the mid 70's. The run lasted for about 73 minutes and I kept a nice easy pace probably around 6:50 per mile throughout the whole run!  I ran on the East Lindsey hills and took 36th street I think it is East!  I ran by the local elementary school there as the rolling hills gave my legs just the amount of flex I needed.  It was a great run and the blue and pink hue of the sky as the bright and brilliant yellow full moon began to crest right into the center of the horizon. As I ascended and descended the mighty hills, I felt as if I was right up there with the moon.  It was a great run and I look forward to running from work tomorrow afternoon and to explore some new uncharted territory in my running campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment