Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN...Whew I am tired!

Today I ran with the OK RUNNER himself Scotty D.  We met up after the crazy storm that hit Oklahoma last night into this morning right near the Hiland Milk Plant. Running on the snowy roads was fun and luckily we ran with the wind towards our backs otherwise the -15 degree temps would have turned me into Frosty the Snowman.  We met up and then had an amazing run talking about all kinds of fun things from shoes, to our leading ladies, to jobs, to local hobbies, to beer preferences, to races and training.  The run was fluid and the conversation was also flowing.  The wind was bitter and my appetite for fun was there.  My body was sore from all this running and dancing as the statue of liberty but I am feeling better about things.

Mileage: Ask Scotty cause I don't know


I am currently interviewing and looking for a stable job that does not exhaust me and can be a resume-builder.  Currently I have been offered a position at the Embassy Suites hotel as a Banquet server/set-up crew which follows many of the same skills and tasks  I learned while I worked at Princeton Conference Services and I am interviewing at the Belmar Golf Country Club for the Outside Service Position which I will find out more about soon. Wish me luck in my job search and hopefully I will have all this sorted out soon. In the meantime, I am going to be running my mileage and dancing and waving as a dude dressed up in a Statue of Liberty costume enduring the elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment