Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year...New BLog

Well, it is a new year and for the first time, I have created a running blog. I have enjoyed looking at many other runner's blogs and I have finally taken the initiative to compose a blog of my own.  I think  I am going to make my blog a little different than just what my goals are and my training for each day.  My blog will focus on specific daily running issues I come across, from what types of running apparel are best on specific days to nutrition and potential awesome running destinations   I would like to run at one day.  This blog will  be about the nature and the beauty that a runner experiences on a daily run through all the sweat and sheer exhaustion we endure on a daily basis. Get ready for an adventure unlike any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment