Monday, April 25, 2011

Finally more Rain!!!

Monday's run took me on a blistering 87 minute run that took me out towards 72nd street and Cedar Lane all the way back to Campus Lodge! The weather was a dreary 60 degrees with light rain! It really did feel nice to run in the rain and my pace showed it. I ran on east Lindsey all the way to 72nd then I made a right across highway 9 and all the way down to Cedar Lane. Then I took Cedar Lane over towards 36th street then headed back across Highway 9 to east lindsey.  The hills had no effect on my cadence and really I am ready to race.

Today will be spent working on homework and maybe a little grocery shopping. Really I need to crack down and finish as much work as I can because graduation is looming in the distance!

My run today was probably a 15 mile run! Felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment