Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another tough Day

Today's run took me out to Noble and I crossed on Cedar Lane and went the back route and blitzed by Pecan street in Noble. The weather started out cool at around 57 then by the middle of the run, I felt like the temperature had jumped to 70 but it only reached 65.  The wind was howling today and the majority of my run I faced the strong gusts.  My legs feel really tight as I try to get my sea legs under me for racing.

I went out for a 40 minute/80 minute stretch but came back in 82:30 so the wind slowed me up big time on the way back.  This week has already been a super busy week as I have to check over my finances, my tons of school work, my training, and my eating and laundry of course.  I wake up each day feeling like I do not have enough time to devote to doing half of the work that needs to be done.  I do accomplish something each day but it does not feel like I am getting anything done because of the amount of tasks I need to accomplish


Things still needing to Do:

1. Order Cap and Gown for Graduation
2. Buy some milk and frozen Pizza
3. Put away all my folded clothes in my room
4. Agriculture reading due sat
5. Place Assignment and reading due Sat
6. Agriculture Paper due next wed
7. Finish Study guide for exam on American Theatre Tomorrow
8. Study for Exam in Am Music Theatre
9. Eat food
10. Pick up car this weekend--Save money for gas

As you can see, this is a lot of work and it is already Wednesday!  I just hope I can get everything done on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment