Thursday, June 2, 2011

I found my Check Book!

So I began my morning worried about finding my checkbook because it is that time of month to pay the rent.  I searched the whole condo then decided to go run.  I headed out on Cedar Lane and then off into Noble!  The heat of the day was just starting to rev up and I could feel that nitty gritty fatigue you get in your legs when precious salts are being flushed out of your system.

I ran for a total of 78 minutes and 30 seconds and the run was a lot of fun!


I have been looking at the various road racing circuits across the country as well as parks and golf courses. Today my state of focus is West Virginia.  West Virginia is truly one of those few rare wild states in America.  It has the most forests of any state and protected land.  What does that mean? Potential sweet parks and great running trails that ride along the Appalachians.  If I want to get more mountain and trail running experience, West Virginia seems like a likely place to check out.  Plus, they have some sweet state run golf courses located in a state resorts ( a nice place to work indeed).  I am going to continue looking into what West Virginia has to offer and maybe it is a place that is not so Hill-Billy afterall, then again, I could be totally wrong on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment