Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Running Around!!!

Tuesday ----82 minute run out towards Noble up the big hills!!!1 A nice challenge and nice weather in the low 60's with plenty of sunshine!


Wednesday---61 minute run at night out to a new development off of East Lindsey then I ran up into Summit Lakes then back home. It was short but I have been putting in some quality workouts and I needed one day of rest so I can put in two nice weekend runs then prepare for the Oklahoma Ultra Running Championships Trail 6 hour!



Thursday---Run on Sutton Trails and then a fast finish down Porter!!!  71 minutes and about 11 miles!!!  The morning started out at 62 degrees and has warmed up a lot to about 80. Kind of hot for fall! But that is Oklahoma!


Friday---75 minutes out on the OU campus. All the football tailgaters were coming into town so traffic was HORRIBLE!  I dropped off my rent check at the last minute and the run felt good but I am soooo ready for real fall! 89 degrees is not fall to me!  I am used to nice cool falls where light jackets and sweatshirts become the norm. I cannot even wait for cooler weather. Days of highs in the 60's and 50's will bring joy to me! And bring on the cold, the snow, all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment