Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Life is Crazy!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAH!

Sunday:::: 16 mile long run with Kelly out to Belmar Golf Club and back on the farm roads of Norman/Moore.

Monday:::Run to the Bank---65 minutes then opened a golf tournament.


Tuesday:::: Run of about 80 minutes---Out by Cedar Lane

Wednesday:::: Hot sun run out in the hills---82 minutes


So my training has been pretty solid even with working almost every day this week. Life has been busy and work has taken a lot out of me but Ashlee has been by my side and I just received our Playstation 3! Thank you father!!!!!  I might run a local 5k this weekend where you finish on the OU stadium at Owen Field which seems pretty awesome. I am so looking forward to the cooler weather and another chance to better myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment