Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Monday Employee Golf Day

The day was fun as I ran 18 holes out on the golf course while playing some golf and I am certain I had run about 6 miles of running.  At times I was sprinting, other times I was jogging but all in all it was a fun time.  I never knew how hard golf can be and that real practice is needed to play well at a course.  That was my exercise for that day and I was very tired come the end of the day.  The weather in Oklahoma is finally cold and some mornings is very chilly and windy and I smirk and smile to hear all of the Native Oklahomans complain about cold weather.  I find they complain about all the weather that this state has as it helps them cope.  Overall, great day and I wish that Ashlee gets better soon as she is recovering from a sinus infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment