Monday, August 15, 2011

Sore Muscles--20 mile run hangover

After the strong 20 miler, I decided to go run for a nice 10.5 miles or so.  I ran around the University of Oklahoma campus and let me tell you school is right around the corner.  Students are out and about trying to learn the campus and figure out their bearings in a new environment.  It was fun to feel that  energy and to know that I do not have to worry about class for now as  I work on graduate school applications soon.   The run was nice and easy since my legs have been tight.  The highlight of the run was stepping into a huge mud puddle and coloring my bright yellow nikes into Brown piles of mush. I found a sprinkler and then vigorously cleansed those bad boys then headed back home.  I am excited about my races I will run this fall as I begin to reach a new level of fitness that can be refined and sharpened.

No comments:

Post a Comment