Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hell On Earth!

For the whole summer, Oklahoma has been at the epi-center for the hottest section in the whole country. No where else is as hot as this state. Las Vegas and Arizona have been cooler!  Today's run was great and my water bottle is so essential when it is almost 100 degrees by 9:30 am are you serious!!!!  I ran out to Noble through the downtown and back and was able to run 1 hour and 45 minutes!  I ran about 16-17 miles and my pace was strong as I set out to run at 7:30 am.  Here is a picture of Norman in the summertime, nice huh, well that was when there was rain. All that green has vanished as the earth begins to crack and water supplies continue to dwindle.  Water is going to become the next big commodity all across the world.  I am going to look into new pairs of shoes for my next stint of training.  I liked the Lunar Elites I have but the toebox seems to be a little snug. So I think the Lunarswift will provide me the same flex and light-weight support with a wider toe box. Let me tell you that lunar foam is awesome and in the Oklahoma heat, a breathable and light shoe is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment