Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Libby To The Doctor?

So I just finished taking my new kitty, Libby to the cat clinic today because she was running a fever and had a limp as one of her paws was very tender and she chose not to walk.  It was very sad to see this happy happy kitty just sleep and you could tell she was unhappy. I have been able to run decent runs such as yesterday's 82 minute run and today's 65 minute OU campus run.

The heat is  been very tough but I feel like I am getting accustomed to it even though hydrating constantly and crawling in ever section of shade is tough out in Norman, it is what must be done.

My next race will be August 13th at the Tulsa Riverside 5000m where the best Oklahoma road racing teams head to stake their claim as the best team in the state!

No comments:

Post a Comment