Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Heat Training SUCKS!

Running in the heat can be tough and lately, my running in these hot temps still can be tough. I take numerous pit stops at local churches, water fountains, inside buildings and still I get tired.

Tues---I ran 73 minutes in 104 degree heat at the OU xc trails...Too many grasshoppers to enjoy the run

Wed---Run out along Hall Park and some hills but the rising temps and strong sun plus some humidity beat me up.  I was only able to eek out 71 minutes from the deal.


I have been looking at athletes such as Ryan Sandes, Kilian Jornet and the great ultra-distance and mountain running stars of late.  I hope that more running exposure will land me a sponsor deal with Montrail, Salomon, Inov 8 or another trail company!  

No comments:

Post a Comment