Tuesday, May 10, 2011

No internet in the New Place yet means.....

Well, A lot has happened since I wrote on my blog.  I was able to move into the new condo with Ashlee and work and school and everything has been busy and crazy. Today will mark the 5th day in a row  I have worked at Belmar a personal record.  My arms are sore from all the lifting we do at work and I am trying to do everything I can to make the transition as seamless as possible into post-graduate status.  My running is right on point with good hard efforts in the 90 degree weather that signals SUMMER. I am tan and bold and ready run.  Today my run has consisted running to my old apartment to use the computer then I will take a check for Ashlee to her old place then back to the new condo.  It seems most of my running these days involves errands. Oh well, time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment