Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cox= worst internet provider ever=Why I have not been able to post!

Since a Cox installation for internet occurred on May 11th, our internet at the condo has not been functional at all.  I have still been able to run since then logging numerous miles at speedy paces.  My strength is there for Mount Washington though graduation, Toby Keith's tournament and work and house chores have made my recovering time and running time tough to come by.

I am an official Graduate of the University of Oklahoma and my running career is ready to take shape. I have heard rumors of our OK runner Elite team to have a real coach and some real money behind the gig which would be awesome. But I am also eyeing sponsorships after the race in New Hampshire.

Yesterday I did not run due to the potential tornado that had an eye for Norman.  There was severe weather but everything was  okay as the intense storm bellowed through the area.  I have supplemented my breath of my training for longer runs such as today running 1 hour and 40 minutes and probably around 17-18 miles!  I have my new Pumas that I take out onto the road everyday and my job at Belmar seems to help tone my back, arms, shoulders, and provides a little extra running that helps build my endurance.

It is officially the summer and I am ready to ramp up the training before June 11th and the race on June 18th. But after Mount Washington. I am looking to get my feet wet in the Oklahoma Road Racing Circuit and to stake my claim as one of the top runners in the state.  Wish me luck as I embark on a vast journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment