Monday, May 20, 2013

NEW Sponsor: Fits Socks!!!!!!!!!

I have just been offered a Sock Sponsorship which is a dream come true! If there is one thing anyone would learn about me and clothing it would be socks. I have a whole laundry basket full of all of my socks. I love them, I use them, socks are awesome.  I have just accepted being an athlete with Fits Socks which make the best fitting socks out there for running and outdoor activities.  Made in Niota, Tennessee, Fits provides the best in wool blended athletic socks that are soft, wick and breath well and just fit so darn good!  Fits are known for their Full Contact Fit System which has three key elements the Dynamic Toe Cup, the Heel Lock and the Full Contact Cuff.  All three elements allow for a seam-free natural fit that eliminates the chance of rubbing that could cause blisters and allow for the socks to almost conform to the natural contours of your foot which makes these socks the best fitting socks out there.  Thank you Fits!!!!!!  Cannot wait to race and train in them!


No comments:

Post a Comment