Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Reach The Beach Relay--New Hampshire Acidotic Racing!!

Tomorrow, I will embark on a 4-day journey to New Hampshire and to run as a member of Acidotic racing and to compete in the 24 hour/200 mile journey from Cannon Mountain to the beach in New Hampshire!  It should be a great adventure and I look forward to the trip.  I have a little bit of congestion from the ragweed (pretty yellow weeds) that have invaded Cortland, NY.  When I run, I clear-out those nasal passages but it should be an interesting and exciting challenge. My legs average about 8 miles and I will run 3 times so I should put up a marathon in 24 hours which is not bad for 24 hours!  Anyway, training has been going great and Jordan Kinley at Karhu has been very generous with some rocking Karhu Kicks I look to use for training and racing this fall.  By the way, not only does Karhu have some of the best color styles in running, but the shoe line they produce make great shoes that last incredibly well and really does propel you forward with each footstrike.  Let the games begin!


Oh, and I have made a schedule of races this fall with the Empire State Half Marathon on Oct 21 being my next definite race.  I hope to compete well and represent New Jersey/Oklahoma/and New New York to the mix. I am also intrigued with a race up at Skaneateles Lake, NY which is a great harbor town located 20 miles north of Cortland and close to Syracuse where the lake's water is so clear and nice that the city of Syracuse uses the lake water as municipal water because it is so fresh and clean. Anyway, enough rambling and now time to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment