Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Running the Ultra Race of Champions in Virginia

I am really excited to announce that I will be racing the Ultra Race of Champions on May 12th at Skylark, Virginia.

The race attracts some of the best talent in Ultrarunning around the country and am looking forward to running with some top talent.





I have been off to a solid start to 2018 with a 2nd place finish at the North American Snowshoe Championships and a 9th US and 10th Overall finish at the Snowshoe National Championships. I have just recently started my Ultra season with a 1st place and Course Record at the Naked Prussian 50 mile near Reading, PA as this was a solid dress rehearsal for UROC.


I want to thank my family, sponsors, and RD-Gill for helping me get to this starting line.

My plan will be to get back into gear and ramp up mileage and vertical to get myself prepared for the rigors of a true #beastcoast course that screams true Blue Ridge Mountain trails!


I am looking forward to what will surely be a great event!


1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! I've always wanted one of those trees and was very happy to find a smaller version (new, not vintage) at


    bán cây thông noel
    bán cây thông noel giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete