Sunday, June 25, 2017

2017 Cayuga Trails 50 Mile: A Series of 5ths. Running on Full!


It is amazing how on some days, things just come together. We can put all of the pressure on ourselves to meet expectations, or we can just be free and truly live in the moment.  My 2017 Cayuga Trails 50 mile race was just me running to run, to finally beat-down a course that has beat me every time I have given it a go. On this one day out of the year, on the 5th time, I overcame all my demons and ended up with my best day yet. This is my story...


To give you a more general idea of my journey up to this point. Here is a quick recap of the past 4 years of Cayuga Trails.


Year 1-(What was I doing? And ankle sprain):


Year 2-(Ouch Tom B broken ankle into survival):

Year 3 (Let's talk about stress baby):

Year 4 (Fruit is good, fruit peels are bad):

No comments:

Post a Comment